Friday, December 9, 2022

How did you arrive at HHS?

 I was cheated out of taking certain classes online through APEX. I was given 3 teachers in the span of 7 months and for a month I wasn't even notified of a change until my new teacher had to call my personal phone in order to contact me. I was given unfair treatment. I was given algebra 2 even though I had stated that I did not want to take it because it wasn't a requirement to graduate.. another waste of a month or so. Then I was given English III semester 1 even tho I had taken it a few months before and passed it. I wasn't able to contact my independent studies teacher because he doesn't answer his email while on break (spring break at the time). I was never meant to be "behind" but I was forced into it simply because my independent studies teachers were incompetent and couldn't care less about my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

QA: Weather Report

 This month of March has been very cold/rainy. There was a couple days where it rained very hard and snowed very briefly.